Rani Bajri Flour (Finger Millet) 2 Pound, 2lbs (32oz) Bulk ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Bajri Flour is a popular South Indian atta (flour) that is used to make Puttu (South Indian style steamed rice cake). This greyish flour is made from millet, also known as bairi in North India and ragi in the South. It has a particular nutty aroma and a slight bittersweet after taste. It is commonly used to make breads with mixed with atta. Bajri flour also has higher nutrition value than rice and oats. Millet Flour is freshly milled from 100% millet to prepare rotla and puris.
- You'll LOVE our Bajri Flour (Finger Millet Flour) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- Vegan, great nutritional value, fresh & great for baking!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Bajra ka Lot