Rani Assam Tea (Loose Leaf Bold Black Tea) 27oz (1.7lbs) 775g PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | Salt & Sugar Free | NON-GMO | No Color
Product Type: Dried Tea Leaves
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. 27oz (1.7lbs) 775g
Product of India
Ingredients: Indian Loose Leaf Bold Black Tea
- You'll LOVE our Assam Tea (Indian Loose Leaf Bold Black Tea) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🍃100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Tea.
- 🍃Assam is a strong, satisfying tea, perfect for those who love a cup bold in color, and even bolder in taste.
- 🍃Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🍃Net Wt. 12oz (340g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name: ⭐Indian Loose Leaf Bold Black Tea
You'll LOVE our Assam Tea (Indian Loose Leaf Bold Black Tea) by Rani Brand--Here's Why
Indian Loose Leaf Bold Black Tea
Assam Tea, known for its briskness, malty flavor and strong bright colour is grown in the world's largest tea-growing region in the state of Assam in India. Assam's tropical climate highly contributes to Assam Tea's unique malty taste, a feature for which the tea is well-known.
What does Assam tea taste like?
Assam tea is usually described as full bodied and strong with a malty flavor. Full bodied means that tea is rich and complex and is most often related to black tea. Assam tea is a common ingredient in tea blends, used to give a stronger base and depth. The flavor can range from brisk, smokey, earthy, musky and strong to a lighter cup with chocolate, cocoa, or even sweet and spicy notes.
Assam teas are also an excellent base for chai, as its intense flavors are not drowned out by the milk and sweet spices characteristic of chai preparation. For these same reasons, Assam makes an ideal companion to milk and sugar, for those who take them.
Premium Indian Tea
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO.
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Tea.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India) Alternate Names: Indian Loose Leaf Bold Black Tea