Rani Andra Mustard Seeds (Rai) Whole Spice (Rai Sarson) 7oz (200g) All Natural ~ Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Mustard Seed A Little History!...
Although very similar in appearance, Indian brown mustard has a different flavor than its Mediterranean counterpart from which it originated. It was one the few affordable spices in Europe during the Middle Ages. In Indian cuisine, mustard seeds are toasted in oil before they are added to the dish. Powdered mustard acts as an emulsifier in the preparation of condiment, and salad dressings. Mustard has a strong pungent flavor, and unlike any other spice it has virtually no aroma.
Product Type: Seed Whole
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Rai, Andra, Small Rai
- You'll LOVE our Andra (Small Rai) Mustard Seed by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" ... NON-GMO
- Packed in a no barrier Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 7oz (200gm), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Rai