Fresh Ginger Root - By Rani Brand (2 Ounce)
Product Type: Fresh ROOT
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Ships in 24 hours of Ordering
Product of China / Peru or USA
Net Wt. 2oz (56g)
Alternative Name (Indian) Adarak
Ginger A Little History!
Native to India and China, ginger is an ancient spice that has been cultivated in tropical Asia for over 3,000 years. Ginger has a warm, woody aroma, with a hot and slightly bitter taste. Ginger combines particularly well with the warm flavor of cumin, and coriander in savory Indian dishes. It also contributes largely to pickles, chutneys and curry powders, which make it an essential spice in Indian cuisine. In the west, it is largely used in puddings, jams, preserves, cakes, breads, and cookies.
- You'll LOVE our Fresh Ginger by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️FRESH! Sold in our retail store, delivered fresh everyday, we pick the best and freshest for you, on its way 24 hours after you order.
- ❤️STORAGE: Keep Ginger in a cool and dark area, away from sunlight. No refrigeration needed. Lasts up to 4 weeks
- ❤️HEALTY: Ginger has known for its health benefits for centuries, use it in your teas, juices & cooking
- ❤️LIVE: Put in in soil and watch it grow.