Rani Fresh Curry Leaves 1 Ounce (Pack of 3)
- You'll LOVE our FRESH! Curry Leaves by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- SPECIAL NOTE: These are fresh leaves, they have 3-5 days shelf life, maximum 7 days. Keep Refrigerated.
- ❤️️ FRESH MAKES IT TASTIER! These leaves are grown in in the USA, we don't pick them off the plant until you order them!
- ❤️️ Packed in a breathable barrier Plastic Bag, guaranteed to arrive to you in good condition
- ❤️️ Used in Indian Cooking, Chutney's, Curries & Ayurvedic Medicine. Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
Rani Curry Leaves
Curry leaves are native to India and Sri Lanka. Highly aromatic, curry leaves have a unique aroma, with a slightly hot, bitter taste. In south India the leaves are used liberally in soup dishes like Sambar, curries, vegetables, and fish dishes. In Gujurat, they are used to top off snack foods like Dhokla and are a main ingredient in green curry paste.
FRESH Curry Leaves
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Product Type: FRESH CURRY Leaves Product of USA. ❤️️ Approx. Weight 3 x 1 Ounce (28g), Product of USA (Hawaii). Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Nim, Neem Patha, Curry