Rani Vindaloo Curry Masala Natural Indian Spice Blend 16oz (1lb) 454g ~ Salt Free | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | No colors
Vindaloo Masala A Little History!
Vindaloo is a complicated spice blend from the Southwestern coastal region of India. This special blend is best suited for the pallet of the spicy curry lover. Both aromatic and intense in flavor, Vindaloo is the perfect companion to plain basmati rice which helps balance its heat. Vindaloo masala is typically combined with meat, and poultry dishes. It also helps spice up vegetable and paneer recipes.
Product Type: Ground Powder
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Marinade & Grill Spice
Ingredients: Coriander, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cinnamon, Garlic, Chillies, Cumin
- You'll LOVE our Vindaloo Curry Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- No SALT, No MSG, No Preservatives, No non-sense! Gluten Free, Vegan & NON-GMO 100% Natural, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Chicken Tikka Masala (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence! Packed in a no barrier Poly Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Net Wt. 16oz (454g), Alternative Name (English) Marinade & Grill Spice Blend, Product of India
Vindaloo Curry Masala
Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to make Chicken Tikka Masala (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- Alternative name (Indian): Marinade & Grill Spice
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- We never use any artificial colors in any of our spices
Vindaloo Curry Masala by Rani Brand.
Vindaloo is a complicated spice blend from the Southwestern coastal region of India.
Both aromatic and intense in flavor. Vindaloo is the perfect companion to plain basmati rice with helps balance its heat. Vindaloo masala is typically combined with meat, and poultry dishes. It also helps spice up vegetable and paneer recipes. Originally bought to the state of Goa, India by the Portuguese, it is now famed in Indian Restaurants all over the world for its heat & spice.... for those who like it a little hotter than others!
Available in both a Spice Paste or a dry Spice Blend.
- No Salt (Spice Blend)
- No MSG
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- No non-sense! Gluten Friendly
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!
Authentic 7-Spice Blend
Method for Preparation:
Soak the chilies in the vinegar for 20 minutes. In a food processor or blender add the onions, garlic, ginger, chilies with the vinegar, 1/8 cup oil, cider vinegar, sugar (optional), salt and vindaloo mix and process till it makes a smooth paste. Combine the meat and paste in a large bowl and marinate covered overnight. Heat 3/8 cup oil in a large skillet. Remove meat from the marinade, reserving the marinade, and fry over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add the marinade, stir well, and cook for 20 minutes. Serve over rice.
Spicy Pork Recipe (Serving size: 4-6 / Heat level: Medium/Hot)
Prep- time: 25min / Cooking time: 30min
4 fresh red chilies, heat level to taste, seeded and stemmed.
¼ cup vinegar
1 large onion sliced or chopped
12 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
1 inch ginger root, peeled and minced
4 tablespoons Rani Vindaloo Blend
½ cup vegetable oil & ¾ cup cider vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar (optional) Salt to taste
2 pound boneless pork in 1 inch cubes