Rani Chat Masala (14 Spice Seasoning Salt) Tangy Indian Seasoning 3.5oz (100g) ~ All Natural | No MSG | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Product Type: Ground Powder
Packaging: Carton Box (Poly Bag inside)
Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Dry Mango Powder, Salt, Black Salt, Cumin, Black Pepper, Pomegranate, Coriander, Mint, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cilli, Caraway, Cloves, Asafetida
- You'll LOVE our Chat Masala (14 Spice Seasoning Salt) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️Ever wonder what they sprinkle on onions, tomatoes, cucumbers in Indian Food? Here it is! Goes great on fruit, salads, cheeses, onions to liven them up, sprinkle them on like salt!
- ❤️️No MSG! 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice. Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, wraps back up in the box for easy storage.
- ❤️️Authentic 14 Spice Blend Chat Masala (unlike many others who use only 6-7 spices to keep costs down). Rani is a family owned USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g), Product of India
Chat Masala is a flavorful seasoning blend.
It is a unique blend in itself and is used all over the Indian subcontinent in a variety of dishes!
Culinary Uses of Chat Masala:
- It is used the most in chaats, one of India's most famous street foods. This masala is the reason for a slight tanginess in all chaats.
- Goes great on fruit, salads, cheeses, onions to liven them up, sprinkle them on like salt!
- Can be added to many fruit juices and drinks as a refresher.
- Sprinkle a little chat masala on hot pakodas to impart a tangy taste
- It is also a famously added to other street foods like dosas, frankies and toast sandwiches.
You'll LOVE our Chat Masala (Indian Seasoning Salt Spice Blend) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Authentic 14-Spice Indian Blend
Chat Masala is a tangy Indian Spice Salt Blend that can spruce up any dish with a pinch. It is a popular spice mix in India and neighboring countries, used in a host of recipes from tikki, bhalle, papri, bhelpuri to fruits and curries. 14 spices along with two different types of salts make this a favorite in any kithcen. Sprinkle this chat masala on top of any dish and get an instant boost in its flavour.
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, No Sugar or MSG
- Ever wonder what they sprinkle on onions, tomatoes, cucumbers in Indian Food? Here it is!
- Available in 4 sizes ~ 3.5oz, 4.5oz, 16.7oz, 25lbs
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!
- Product of India