Asian Kitchen Wrinkled Chillies Whole Stemless (Mirch Sabut) 7oz (200g) ~ All Natural | Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Though originating in Central and South America, chilies have found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Indian Chillies can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. All chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chili. Asian Kitchen's Wrinkled Dry Chillies is one of the popular variety of chilli and is also known by the name of Wrinkled Chilies. It is used in various Indian cuisines and has rich deep-red color and hot Flavour.
- You'll LOVE our Wrinkled Chilli Whole Stemless by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌶️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🌶️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- 🌶️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌶️Net Wt. 7oz (200g) Product of India Alternate Name: (Indian) Mirch Sabut