Asian Kitchen Tamarind Concentrate 8oz (227g) ~ Gluten Free, No added sugar | All Natural | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Colors | Indian Origin
Tamarind is native to East Africa and Southern Asia. The tamarind tree grows wild throughout India, producing the pods from which the pulp like tamarind paste is extracted. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour and somewhat fruity flavor. Essential in South Indian and Gujurati cuisine, tamarind is used as a souring agent in lentil, sambars and rasams dishes.
- You'll LOVE our Tamarind Paste / Concentrate (Imli) by Asian Kitchen Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No added sugar, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free, Made from pure tamarind pulp
- No Sugar or Syrup Added like our competitors
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 35 years, buy with confidence!
- Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, soups & staple of Indian Cooking (most Asian as well) Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Imli Paste