Asian Kitchen Tamarind Concentrate 8oz (227g) PET Jar ~ Gluten Free | No Added Sugar | All Natural | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Colors | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 8oz (227g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Tamarind Pulp, and that's it!
- You'll LOVE our Tamarind Paste / Concentrate (Imli) by Asian Kitchen Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌴100% Natural, No added sugar, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free, Made from pure tamarind pulp
- 🌴8 Full Oz (227g) NOT 200g, No Sugar or Syrup Added like our competitors
- 🌴Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌴Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, soups & staple of Indian Cooking (most Asian as well) Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) ⭐Imli Paste
You'll LOVE our Tamarind Concentrate by Asian Kitchen-Here's Why:
Made from Pure Tamarind Pulp!
Tamarind is native to East Africa and Southern Asia. The tamarind tree grows wild throughout India, producing the pods from which the pulp like tamarind paste is extracted. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour and somewhat fruity flavor. Essential in South Indian and Gujurati cuisine, tamarind is used as a souring agent in lentil, sambars and rasams dishes. Asian Kitchen's is sourced from India, with true authentic taste.
- 100% Natural, Gluten Free, No Preservative, Vegan and Non-GMO
- Made from pure tamarind pulp, and that's all, one ingredient. Pure, natural & nutritious.... just as nature intended.
- Sold as Paste and Concentrate packed in PET Jar and Glass Jar.
- Our Rani Tamarind Paste is available in 3 sizes ~ 8oz, 16oz, 32oz
- Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Imli Paste
Pure Natural Tamarind Concentrate
This raw fruit pulp Tamarind Paste is edible right out of the bottle, though it may be considered too sour by some to consume as is. One of the main ingredient found in popular Indian Chutnies
How to Use Tamarind Concentrate:
- Souring agent in many soups
- It is ideal in a marinade since its acidic quality helps to tenderize the meat.
- Gives that tangy flavor in many curry recipes
- Whisked with fish sauce, sugar, and vinegar, tamarind is a staple of the base sauce used to make pad tha