Asian Kitchen Tamarind Concentrate 32oz (907g) 2lbs ~ Gluten Free, No added sugar | Natural | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Colors | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Tamarind Paste / Concentrate (Imli) by Asian Kitchen Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No added sugar, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free, Made from pure tamarind pulp
- No Sugar or Syrup Added like our competitors
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 35 years, buy with confidence!
- Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, soups & staple of Indian Cooking (most Asian as well) Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Imli Paste
You'll LOVE our Tamarind Paste by Asian Kitchen-Here's Why:
Tamarind is native to East Africa and Southern Asia. The tamarind tree grows wild throughout India, producing the pods from which the pulp like tamarind paste is extracted. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour and somewhat fruity flavor. Essential in South Indian and Gujurati cuisine, tamarind is used as a souring agent in lentil, sambars and rasams dishes. Rani's is sourced from India, with true authentic taste.
This raw fruit pulp (Tamarind Paste) is edible right out of the bottle, though it may be considered too sour by some to consume as is. One of the main ingredient found in popular Indian Chutnies
Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Imli Paste
- Prominent ingredient in Worcestershire Sauce & HP Sauce
- Souring agent in many soups
- Gives that tangy flavor in many curry recipes
- Savory taste in Meat Based Stews
- Packed in a no barrier Pet Jar
Tamarind has a number of culinary uses, but it has a number of health benefits too!
- Natural appetite suppressant
- High in Tartaric acid, B Vitamins & Calcium!
- Natural anti-inflammatory & helps with many body functions. We suggest Googling the many health benefits!