Asian Kitchen Platinum White Basmati Rice Extra Long Aged 40lbs (18.18kg) ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | Vegan | Indian Origin | Export Quality
Product Type: Rice Grain
Packaging: Reusable Cloth Bag
Net Wt. 40lbs (18.18kg)
Product of India
Ingredients: Indian Basmati Rice
- You'll LOVE our Platinum Aromatic Basmati Rice by Asian Kitchen--Here's Why: 100% Natural, No preservatives & Great Health Benefits
- 🍚Aged 18-24 Months for Best Aroma. Gluten Friendly Indian Origin, Export Quality & Great Taste!
- 🍚With grain length of 7.25mm, this Authentic Basmati Rice has sweet flavour and heavenly aroma that is beyond compare made especially for Customer Satisfaction!
- 🍚Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🍚Net Wt. 40lbs (18.18kg) Product of India ~ Packed in Eco-friendly cloth Reusable bags
You'll LOVE our Platinum Basmati Rice by Asian Kitchen--Here's Why:
Premium Aromatic Indian Rice!
Bas” in Hindi language means “aroma” and “mati” means “full of” hence the word Basmati — or “full of aroma”. Basmati rices has unique features such as extra long slender grain, lengthwise excessive elongation on cooking, soft and fluffy texture of cooked rice and pleasant aroma. It comes in white or brown varieties. It is commonly used for making royal biryanis, curries and stir-fries, and also great for side dishes but there's a lot more that you can do with Basmati rice.
- Platinum Basmati Rice is 7.25mm grain length and aged 18-24 months.
- Authentic Product of India
- Available in 4 sizes: 4lbs, 10lbs, 20lbs, 40lbs
- Packed in reusable cloth bag
Export Quality Basmati Rice
Basmati rice has been cultivated for thousands of years in the foothills of the Himalayas. Today, it’s a staple in many Indian dishes and is enjoyed all around the world.
Upon cooking the basmati rice, they stay pearly white and aromatic.
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)