Asian Kitchen (By Rani Brand) Kashmiri Chilli Whole, Low Heat Indian Chilli 3.5oz (100g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Though originating in Central and South America, chilli powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Indian Chilli powders can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. All chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chili. Rani Kashmiri Chilli is very mild, the seeds are removed to further reduce heat, registering at 12,000-15,000 SHU on the head index (comparing to cayenne & extra hot which is 50,000-100,000 SHU). While lower in heat, the chilli taste & beautiful color are well preserved.
- You'll LOVE our Kashmiri Chilli (Deggi Mirch, low heat) by Asian Kitchen (Rani Brand)--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Kashmiri Chilli is known for its outstanding color and VERY mild heat characteristics.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- 12,000-15,000 SHU Heat Level, Product of India Alternate Name (Indian) Deggi Mirchi Ground