Rani Organic Turmeric (Haldi) Root Powder Spice, (High Curcumin Content) 3oz (85g) PET Jar ~ All Natural | Indian Origin | USDA Certified Organic
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Product Type: Single Herbs and Spices
Item Form: Powder
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 3oz (85g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Organic Salem Turmeric Ground (Over 3.2% Curcumin Content)U)
Native to Southern Asian, turmeric is lightly aromatic, and pungent in taste. Turmeric comes from a rhizome very much like ginger and is cultivated primarily in India, Indonesia and China. Essential in curry powder blends, it is also an important flavoring for many south Asian dishes, while Indian vegetarian cooking relies on it heavily. Turmeric is very sensitive to sunlight and should be stored in a dark place.
- You'll LOVE our Rani Organic Turmeric (Haldi) Root Powder Spice by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️USDA Certified Organic, 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Many other brands use a lesser grade known as "erode" which is 1-2%. Ours is north of 3% curcumin. This the IDEAL percentage range for cooking. Too low - not enough benefits. Too high - the taste is not palatable. This BALANCE is a must.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. NONE of our spices have any GMOs. Native to South Asian - farmed and cultivated at the source that has been doing for 1000's of years. Net Wt. 3oz (85g), Authentic Indian Product (Product of India), Alternative Name: (Indian) Haldi Ground