Rani Organic Garam Masala (7-Spice North Indian Spices Blend) 3oz (85g) PET Jar ~ All Natural | Salt-Free | Indian Origin | USDA Certified Organic
Product Type: Mixed Herbs and Spices
Item Form: Powder
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 3oz (85g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Organic Cumin, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Coriander, Organic Ginger, Organic Black Cardamom, Organic Clove & Organic Cinnamon
Traditionally from Northern Indian, garam masala is a staple spice in Indian cookery. Garam, when translated means “warm” best describes the properties of the blend. Warming ingredients such as cinnamon, mace and ginger give garam masala a mellow, appealing aroma. It is an essential ingredient when making sauces for meat and poultry dishes, as well as a great companion to vegetables and lentils recipes. Garam masala is often used towards the end of the cooking process as an added seasoning and it is often sprinkled over finished dishes to enhance the flavor.
- You'll LOVE our Rani Organic Garam Masala (7-Spice North Indian Spices Blend) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️USDA Certified Organic, 100% Natural, No SALT, No MSG, No Preservatives, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️ Authentic 7-Spice Blend Garam Masala (unlike many others who use only 5-6 spices to keep costs down, not to mention flavor!). Rani is a family owned USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- ❤️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 3oz (85g), Authentic Indian Product