Rani Kala Chana (Desi Chickpeas Chana with skin) 32oz (2lbs) 907g ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 32oz (2lbs) 907g
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Kala Chana (Desi Chickpeas Chana with skin) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🥘100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- 🥘Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- 🥘Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🥘Net Wt. 32oz (2lbs) 907g, Alternate Names: ⭐Small Black Garbanzo
Culinary Uses of Kala Chana
Kala chana are used in several different types, they can be boiled, soaked, sprouted and cooked in the spices.
- You can boil them in a good amount of water by adding little bit of salt.
- You can make several delightful dishes from kala chana by just steaming with unsalted butter and then spice up with boiled veggies and sauce of your choice.
- Cooked kala chana can be used in salad dressings.
- You can make delicious chana masala just by adding thinly chopped onion, tomato, lime juice and spices.
You'll LOVE our Kala Chana by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Desi Chickpeas Chana with skin
Commonly known as Kala chana (Hindi) in India, chickpeas are a part of the vegetarian diet in India. These are basically legumes belonging to the Fabaceae family. The plants are short in height and are mostly found in tropical and subtropical regions. There are generally two varieties of chickpeas, ‘desi’ and ‘kabuli’. The ‘desi’ variety comprises of darker smaller seeds having a rough outer covering whereas the ‘kabuli’ variety are comparatively larger light colored beans with a smoother coat.
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India)