Rani Garbanzo Beans (Kabuli Chana) 128oz (8lbs) 3.63kg Bulk ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Kosher | Indian Origin
Product Type: Whole
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 128oz (8lbs) 3.63kg
Product of India
Ingredients: Garbanzo Beans (Chick Peas)
- You'll LOVE our Garbanzo Beans by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️Now Kosher! 100% Natural, Gluten Friendly, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- ❤️Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 128oz (8lbs) 3.63kg, Alternate Names: Kabuli Chana
You'll LOVE our Garbanzo Beans by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Garbanzo Beans also Known as Kabuli Chana, Chick Peas, Gram or Bengal Gram. Garbanzo Beans is Originally found in the Mediterranean and Middle East, its an annual legume of the family Fabaceae, subfamily Faboideae. One of the oldest consumed crops (7,500 years) in the world and remain one of the most popular today across nearly every continent.
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas) give your body essential minerals and a boost of folate.
- Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Beans.
- Chickpeas are a nutrient-dense food, providing rich content (20% or higher of the Daily Value, DV) of protein, dietary fiber, folate, and certain dietary minerals, such as iron and phosphorus.
The Most Famous Indian dish made of Garbanzo is Chana Masala Curry. The most famous dish around the word would of course be Hummus! The main ingredient in Hummus is Garbanzo Beans (Soaked and ground down)
- Main Ingredient in Hummus, did you know Hummus is the Arabic word for chickpea? you do now!
- Its ground flour is the main ingredient in falafel
- A staple in salads, soups & stews
- Makes Chana Masala (Garbanzo Curry) a very popular Indian Curry