Rani Chana Dal (Split Desi Chickpeas without skin) 128oz (8lbs) 3.63kg, Bulk ~ Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Kosher | Vegan
Product Type: Lentils
Alternative Name (Indian): Chana Dal
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Weight: 128oz (8lbs) 3.63kg
Ingredients: Split Chick Peas
- You'll LOVE our Chana Dal (Split Desi Chickpeas without skin) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🥘Now KOSHER! 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- 🥘Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- 🥘Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🥘Net Wt. 128oz (8lbs) 3.63kg, Alternate Names: ⭐Split Desi Chickpeas
Culinary Uses of Chana Dal
Not only is chana dal delicious, it’s good for you, too! This is how versatile Chana Dal is:
- Chana Dal is a very famous ingredient in many tikkis and pakodas, the most famous being the south Indian Dal Vada.
- Used to make Besan by grinding up chana dal. This flour is gluten free and is mainly used to make batters for pakodas, for making pancakes or chillas and to make the famous Besan ladoos.
- Chana dal is used all over India to make dals, curries and subzis.
- Chana Dal can also be stuffed into parathas to make something sweet or savory.
- Various sweets can also be made with chana dal.
You'll LOVE our Chana Dal by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Split Desi Chickpeas Chana without skin
Chana dal is a split lentil, also known as baby chickpeas, which is very popular in Indian Cuisine. It is highly nutritious, delicious and is used in both sweet and savory recipes due to its rich taste and aroma. Moreover it can be used to make chutneys as well as be used as thickener in many recipes, showing how versatile it is.
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India)