Rani Rice (White) Flour 64oz (4lbs) 1.81kg ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | Vegan | NON-GMO | Kosher | Indian Origin
Product Type: Flour
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 4lbs (64oz)
Product of India
Ingredients: White Rice Flour
- You'll LOVE our White Rice Flour by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌾100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- 🌾Now Kosher! Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌾Essential ingredient in Indian cooking as well as around the world.
- 🌾Net Wt. 4lbs (64oz), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Rice Flour
Rani White Rice Flour is made from Indian rice, ground down into a very fine powder. Our quality product is from India, free from excess moisture and fresh product guaranteed.
Commonly this versatile flour is the perfect complement to your favorite recipes and can be used to make a variety of cakes, cookies and bread
You'll LOVE our Rice (White) Flour by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Also known as Sweet Rice Flour. Used as thickening agent.
Rani White Rice Flour is made from Indian rice, ground down into a very fine powder. Our quality product is from India .Commonly this versatile flour is the perfect complement to your favorite recipes and can be used to make a variety of cakes, cookies and bread.
- Now KOSHER!
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- Product of India
What is Rice (White) Flour?
Rice flour is milled flour made by grinding the inner kernels of brown and white long-grain rice. Rice flour is gluten-free, and lends a slightly chewy, stretchy texture to various dishes, and is a staple ingredient in Asian cuisine.
Culinary Uses of Rice (White) Flour:
- Used as a thickening agent for soups and stews as well as tempura batters for frying vegetables, chicken and more.
- This is the perfect recipe for a gluten free indulgence. It is easy to make this pasta, which requires very few ingredients.
- Using the rice flour in baked goods like banana and zucchini bread or even muffins.