Rani Ladoo Besan (Coarse Gram Flour) 64oz (4lbs) 1.81kg Bulk ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Kosher | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 64oz (4lbs) 1.81kg
Product of India
Ingredients: Coarse Split Chick Peas
- You'll LOVE our Ladoo Besan (Coarse Gram Flour) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌾High Protein, Vegan, 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- 🌾Chana Besan consists of dried chickpeas (Bengal Gram) which have been ground into a gluten-friendly flour.
- 🌾Now Kosher! Great substitute for All Purpose Flour / Wheat Flour, can be used in everything from cookies to pizza!
- 🌾Net Wt. 64oz (4lbs) 1.81kg, Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Coarse Gram Flour
You'll LOVE our Ladoo Besan (Coarse Gram Flour) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
What is Ladoo Besan (Coarse Gram Flour)?
Ladoo besan flour is another name for chickpea flour or gram flour, which is the main ingredient used to make ladoo besan. It is prepared from pure chana dal and is blended only till it is coarse. Chickpea flour is made from ground dried chickpeas and is a common ingredient in Indian cuisine, especially for making snacks, sweets, and savory dishes.
Culinary Uses of Cardamom Seeds:
- Crush a few besan ladoos and layer them with yogurt or whipped cream in a glass to create a delightful parfait. Top it with fresh fruits, nuts, or a drizzle of honey for an elegant dessert.
- Crumble besan ladoos and use them as a topping for your favorite ice cream flavors. The sweet and crunchy texture of the ladoo adds a unique twist to your ice cream indulgence.
- Blend a couple of besan ladoos with milk, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and a pinch of cardamom powder to create a rich and flavorful milkshake. Garnish with chopped nuts for added crunch.
- Roll small portions of besan ladoo mixture into bite-sized balls and coat them with melted chocolate or cocoa powder to create besan ladoo truffles.
- Crush the besan ladoos into fine crumbs and mix them with melted butter. Press the mixture into a pie dish or tart pan to create a crust.
- now KOSHER
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Alternative Name: (Indian) Besan ke Ladoo