Rani Pani Puri Concentrate (Sweet & Spicy to Make Pani Water / Spicy Water) 10.5oz (300g) Glass Jar, Ready to Eat ~ Vegan | Gluten Free | NON-GMO
Product Type: Concentrate
Packaging: Glass Jar
Net Wt. 10.5oz(300g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Sugar, Water, Green Chilli, Salt, Lentils (Bengal Gram), Dehydrated lemon juice, Acidity Regulators [Citric Acid (330), Acetic Acid (260)], Cumin Powder, Stabilizer [Xanthan Gum (415) Color (Brilliant Blue FCF) & Preservative [Sodium Benzoate (211)]
- You'll LOVE our Pani Puri Concentrate by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Chutney.
- ❤️Used to make the spicy water in Pani Puri Chaat Dish, Mix with water at a suggested ratio of 1:6
- ❤️Authentic Family Rani Recipe. Rani is a USA based company selling Indian Foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Product of India, Net Wt. 10.5oz (300g) ~ Packed in resealable Glass Jar.
Pani puri is the most popular Indian street snack. It’s made out of a round, crisp "puri" (chip puff) hollowed and stuffed with potato, onion and chickpeas and dipped in a watery mixture of tamarind, chilli and spices called pani. Rani’s Pani Concentrate makes the “pani” easy!
- Gluten Free
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
You'll LOVE our Pani Puri Concentrate by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Sweet & Spicy Concentrate to make Pani Water / Spicy Water
Mainly originating from Varanasi, it is known by different names in different parts of the country. Pani Puri is indeed the most loved street food in India. A golgappa is a small, round shaped crispy puris, filled with various spices and chatpata water. So we promise you'll never miss those street stalls again once you make this pani puri recipe at home. Fresh, flavour some and right in the comfort of your homes!
- One of the most common and popular indian street food recipe.
- Pani Puri Concenterate is mixed with water and used in the famous Indian street-food "Pani Puri"
- Authentic Product of India