Rani White Pepper (Peppercorns) Whole, Spice 3oz (85g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly| NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic jar
Net Wt. 3oz (85g)
Product of India
Ingredients: White Peppercorns Whole
- You'll LOVE our White Pepper by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" ... NON-GMO
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 3oz (85gms), Authentic Indian Product
- Product of India, Alternative
- Name (Indian) Gol Mirch
White Pepper A Little History!
Pepper is native to the Malabar Coast of India. A dried unripe berry of a vinous pipper nigrum, this spice has a very pungent and fierce taste. Black and white comes from the same plant. White pepper is soaked until the dark skin is rubbed off and the dried. Milder in flavor, white pepper is more commonly used in Europe than black pepper. White pepper is used in many heavy cream sauces and cheese dishes.