Rani Urid / Urad Dal Ivory Lentils (Split Matpe Beans Skinless) 128oz (8lbs) 3.63kg Bulk ~ All Natural | Indian Origin | Gluten Friendly | Vegan
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 128oz (8lbs) 3.63kg
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Urid Dal (Split Matpe Beans without Skin) Ivory Lentils by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🥘100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- 🥘Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- 🥘Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🥘Net Wt. 8lbs (3.632kg), Alternate Names: Split Matpe Beans Without Skin
Premium Quality Matpe Beans
Many varieties of Lentils are used throughout India. From simple soups to elaborate dishes, lentils hold a prominent place in every Indian kitchen. Rani offers a full range of traditional lentils with easy to follow recipes printed on most packages.
Culinary Uses of Urad Dal without Skin:
- Used to make Dal (black gram soup)
- Used extensively in various culinary preparations such as dosa, papad and vada
- Making subzis like the Urad Dal with Paneer and Urad Dal with Spinach is another great way to incorporate urad dal in your meal and increasing the nutritive value
You'll LOVE our Urad Dal (Split Matpe Beans without Skin) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Matpe Beans are the black seeds of the leguminous plant called Vigna mungo. and mainly grown in India, and to some extent throughout tropical Asia.
This lentil is available in four varieties—whole with skin, whole without skin, split with skin and split without skin. Split urad dal retains the skin and also has a strong flavour. Skinned and split urad dal is creamy white and somewhat bland.
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Beans.
- Common Names: Black gram, Urad dal, urd bean, urad bean, minapa pappu, black matpe bean, mungo bean or Haricot urd