Rani Turmeric (Haldi) Root Powder Spice, (High Curcumin Content) 80oz (5lbs ) 2.27kg Bulk PET Jar ~ All Natural | 100% Pure, Salt Free | Vegan
Packaging: Pet Jar
Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs ) 2.27kg
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Turmeric Ground Root (CURCUMA LONGA) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives, Additives or Colors, All Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten-Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Many other brands use a lesser grade known as "erode" which is 1-2%. Ours is north of 3% curcumin. This is the IDEAL percentage range for cooking. Too low - not enough benefits. Too high - the taste is not palatable. This BALANCE is a must.
- ❤️Rani is a USA-based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like the product. NONE of our spices have any GMOs. Native to South Asia - farmed and cultivated at the source that has been doing for 1000's of years -Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs ) 2.27kg, Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) ⭐Haldi Ground
Rani Turmeric (Haldi)
High in curcumin
Turmeric is Native to Southern Asia, turmeric is lightly aromatic, and pungent in taste. Turmeric comes from a rhizome very much like ginger and is cultivated primarily in India, Indonesia, and China. Essential in curry powder blends, it is also an important flavoring for many south Asian dishes, while Indian vegetarian cooking relies on it heavily. Turmeric is very sensitive to sunlight and should be stored in a dark place.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- No MSG or Salt
- No Added Sugar
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!
Many other brands use a lesser grade known as "erode" which is 1-2%. Ours is north of 3% curcumin. This is the IDEAL percentage range for cooking. Too low - not enough benefits. Too high - the taste is not palatable. This BALANCE is a must.