Rani Turmeric (Haldi) Root Powder Spice, (High Curcumin Content), 25lbs (400oz) 11.36kg ~ Bulk Box ~ All Natural | 100% Pure | Vegan | Gluten Friendly
Net Wt. 25lbs (400oz) 11.36kg
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Turmeric Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives or All Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Many other brands use a lesser grade known as "erode" which is 1-2%. Ours is north of 3% curcumin. This the IDEAL percentage range for cooking. Too low - not enough benefits. Too high - the taste is not palatable. This BALANCE is a must.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. NONE of our spices have any GMOs. Native to South Asian - farmed and cultivated at the source that has been doing for 1000's of years -Net Wt. (400 Ounce) (25lbs) 11.36kg , Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Adarak
We dry the roots at low temperatures to preserve the nutrition and the curcumin content inside the root. Our turmeric contains 3-4% curcumin content that is lab tested for each batch. We are confident that you will not find a better quality Turmeric at such a great value.
Many other brands use a lesser grade known as "erode" which is 1-2%. Ours is north of 3% curcumin. This the IDEAL percentage range for cooking. Too low - not enough benefits. Too high - the taste is not palatable. This BALANCE is a must.
- Anti-inflammatory Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin, which is what gives the spice its rich orange color. Curcumin has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Beneficial for skin health Because of turmeric’s natural antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Antioxidants Curcumin is also a powerful antioxidant and can even help boost the body’s own antioxidant functions to protect against free radical damage.
- Turmeric’s warm, spicy flavor is delicious in curry or with vegetables. You can also add a bit to homemade cornbread or scrambled eggs for extra nutrition and to boost the yellow color of the food.
Rani Turmeric (Haldi) Ground
High in curcumin
Turmeric is Native to Southern Asian, turmeric is lightly aromatic, and pungent in taste. Turmeric comes from a rhizome very much like ginger and is cultivated primarily in India, Indonesia and China. Essential in curry powder blends, it is also an important flavoring for many south Asian dishes, while Indian vegetarian cooking relies on it heavily. Turmeric is very sensitive to sunlight and should be stored in a dark place.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- No MSG or Salt
- No Added Sugar
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!