Rani Turmeric (Haldi) Root Powder Spice, (High Curcumin Content) 16oz (454g) 1lb ~ All Natural | 100% Pure, Salt Free | Vegan | Gluten Friendly Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Turmeric A Little History!
Native to Southern Asian, turmeric is lightly aromatic, and pungent in taste. Turmeric comes from a rhizome very much like ginger and is cultivated primarily in India, Indonesia and China. Essential in curry powder blends, it is also an important flavoring for many south Asian dishes, while Indian vegetarian cooking relies on it heavily. Turmeric is very sensitive to sunlight and should be stored in a dark place.
- You'll LOVE our Turmeric Root Whole (CURCUMA LONGA) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- Special Note: This is a hard dehydrated root, soaking in water will re-hydrate it, its not the same stuff as fresh turmeric (like produce)
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or All Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Many other brands use a lesser grade known as "erode" which is 1-2%. Ours is north of 3% curcumin. This the IDEAL percentage range for cooking. Too low - not enough benefits. Too high - the taste is not palatable. This BALANCE is a must.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!