Rani Tukmaria (Natural Holy Basil Seeds) 7oz (200g) Used for Falooda / Sabja Dessert, Spice & Ayurveda Herbal ~ Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Tukmaria are also known as basil seeds. The basil plant has a strong, pungent and sweet aroma. Basil is usually added at the last moment when cooking because adding it too soon can destroy the flavor. The seeds, tukmaria are used in Asian drinks and desserts (Falooda). They are used after soaked in water, hey have the ability to soak up water to create a jelly rather like tapioca. Reputed to have cooling properties, they are mainly used to thicken drinks and desserts.
- You'll LOVE our Tukmaria (Basil Seeds) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Alternate Names: Basil Seeds, Takmaria, Tukmaria, Tulsi
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product,