Rani Tandoori Paste (No Colors) 10.5oz Glass Jar ~ For Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka, Paneer Tikka |Natural | NON-GMO | Gluten Free | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Tandoori Paste by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- No COLORS, No MSG, No Preservatives, No non-sense! Gluten Free, Vegan & NON-GMO
- Easy to follow recipe on bottle, Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Tandoori Chicken, curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- NOW IN GLASS JAR! PREMIUM Gourmet Spice Paste
- Rani is a USA based company selling high quality Indian foods for over 30 years Net Wt. 10.5oz (300g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
Tandoori Masala (Spice Blend) originates from the state of Punjab, which is particularly famous for its Tandoori cuisine. Tandoor's are large clay ovens used barbeque meat dishes, vegetable kebabs, paneer (indian cheese), naan breads and creamy lentil stews. Meat, poultry, vegatables, cheese and seafood are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and Tandoori Masala, and then baked in the traditional clay oven, barbeque grill, or conventional oven. The blend has a fragrant spicy aroma, which is both hot and sour in taste combining strong overtones of cumin and coriander. You can view our easy to follow video recipes on this page where the product pictures are for how to make these delights in your own home. (Tandoori Chicken, Paneer Tikka).
Authentic Taste comes from 11 high quality pure spices blended in harmony, not a partial recipe made from 5-6 spices like many other brands
- The 11 ingredients in order of use are: Cumin, Coriander, Cinnamon, Mango Powder, Dry Ginger, Turmeric, Chillies, Garlic, Cloves, Mace, Paprika
- Crafted in small batches, not mass produced, you will taste the difference
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO & No Preservatives
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
You'll LOVE our Tandoori Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- We never use any artificial colors in any of our spices
- Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Salt Free!~ NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make world famous Tandoori Chicken (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!