Rani Sumac (Sumak) Spice Ground Powder 3oz (85g) ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO
SumakA Little History!
The sumac bush grows wild throughout the Middle East, producing tart berries. When dried, the brick red berries are used either whole or ground as a souring agent. Primarily utilized in Middle-Eastern cuisine, sumac compliments fish, chicken, lentil, kebab, salad, and yogurt dishes. It is also an essential ingredient in Zahtar, a Middle Eastern spice blend that combines sumac, sesame and dried thyme.
Product Type: Powder Ground
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. Net Wt. 3oz (85gms)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Kankrasing, Sumak, Sumach, sumaq
- You'll LOVE our Sumac (Sumak, Sumach, Sumaq) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 3oz (85gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Kankrasing