Rani Sesame Seeds Whole Raw (Till) Brown 28oz (800gm) ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Product Type: Seeds
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 28oz (800gm)
Product of India
Ingredients: Brown Natural Sesame Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Sesame Seeds Whole Brown, Raw by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Seeds.
- ❤️Having a rich nutty flavor, sesame seeds are often baked or toasted to bring out a stronger almond-like flavor and aroma and make the seeds more evident in dishes.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 28oz (800g), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: ⭐Till
Rani Sesame Seeds: one of the initial oil seeds known to humankind, sesame seeds have been widely employed in culinary as well as their traditional health benefits. Sesame plant is a tall annual herb in the Pedaliaceae family, which grows extensively in Asia, particularly in Burma, China, and India. It is also one of the chief commercial crops in Nigeria, Sudan and Ethiopia.
Scientific name: Sesamum indicum.
Used commonly: to make homemade tahini, used to top on bagels, hamburger buns & a staple in Asian cooking