Rani Sesame Seeds Whole Black, Raw (Kala Till) Indian 14oz (400g) ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Product Type: Whole Seeds
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 14oz (400g)
Product of India
Alternative Name: Kala Till
Ingredients: Sesame Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Sesame Seeds Whole Black and Raw by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Ingredient
- ❤️Having a rich nutty flavor, sesame seeds are often baked or toasted to bring out a stronger almond-like flavor and aroma and make the seeds more evident in dishes.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 14oz (400g), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: ⭐Kala Till
Rani Sesame Seeds: one of the initial oil seeds known to humankind, sesame seeds have been widely employed in culinary as well as their traditional health benefits. Sesame plant is a tall annual herb in the Pedaliaceae family, which grows extensively in Asia, particularly in Burma, China, and India. It is also one of the chief commercial crops in Nigeria, Sudan and Ethiopia.
Scientific name: Sesamum indicum.
Used commonly: to make homemade tahini, used to top on bagels, hamburger buns & a staple in asian cooking