Rani Rajgara Flour (Amaranth flour) 14oz (400g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Product Type: Flour
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 4oz (400g)
Product of India
Alternative Name: Rajgara ka Atta
Ingredients: Rajgara (Amaranth)
- You'll LOVE our Rajgara Flour (Amaranth Flour) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌾High Protein, Vegan, 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- 🌾Rajgara flour is usually made into chappatis, Rajgira parathas or rotis and served with vegetables.
- 🌾Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌾Net Wt. 14oz (400g), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Amaranth flour, Amadana Flour, Rajgara ka Atta
Rajgara flour is a type of flour made from the seeds of the amaranth plant, which is also known as ramdana in Hindi. The plant is native to South America but is also widely cultivated in India and other parts of the world. Rajgara flour is commonly used in Indian cuisine, particularly during religious festivals and fasts. Rajgara flour is a good source of protein, dietary fiber, and other nutrients such as calcium, iron, and magnesium. It can be used to make a variety of dishes, including flatbreads, pancakes, and porridge.