Rani Raggi Flour (Finger Millet) 64oz (4lbs) 1.81kg Bulk ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Kosher | Indian Origin
Product Type: Flour
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 4lbs (64oz)
Product of India
Ingredients: Red Millet Flour
- You'll LOVE our Raggi (Finger Millet) Flour by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌾NOW KOSHER! 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- 🌾Vegan, great nutritional value, fresh & great for baking!
- 🌾Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌾Net Wt. 4lbs (1.8kg), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Ragi (Red Millet) Flour
Ragi is a favourable fibre rich Indian food, that serves as an alternative to other routine cereal and grain crops in the Indian diet regime such as rice, wheat or barley. It is also a cost-effective source of protein, iron, calcium and fibre, which makes it the preferred food of many communities. Notably, it is a rare source of the amino acid methionine.
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Friendly
- No Preservatives
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Authentic Product of India
You'll LOVE our Ragi Flour by Rani Brand--Here's Why
Alternative Names: finger millet flour, red millet flour, nachni flour, nachni ka atta, ragi ka atta.
Ragi Flour is a primarily a powder food, made out of Ragi grain. It is finger millet powder and has high protein and mineral content. It is an ideal source of protein for vegetarians. Ragi flour is similar in texture as whole wheat flour but has a pale pinkish tinge. Once you add water to it or cook it, the colour develops into a deep reddish brown shade.
Culinary Uses of Ragi Flour:
- It can be used to make your rotis and dosas, and even mix it with other flours (atta and maida) to make a number of dishes.
- Used to make Ragi Puttu, which is a breakfast dish and has a coconut flavor.
- Porridge is the most common way of consuming ragi flour. A part of ragi flour in water is cooked till done, and then enhanced with buttermilk and salt, or milk and sugar.
- Can also replace other flours to make other southern dishes like Multiflour Idli and Nachni dosa.
- Ragi flour is also used to make sweets --- such as Ragi Sheera, Nachni ladoo.