Rani Patasha (Indian Sugar Drop Candy) 14oz (400g) ~ All Natural, No Preservatives | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Patasha or Batasha, which is made up of primarily sugar and milk, is easy to digest, and is light on the stomach, hence making for an important sweet during Diwali. It's a simple process in which sugar is boiled in water till the syrup reaches a harder consistency. Soda bicarbonate is added to aerate this syrup and then dropped on to sheets in little coin shapes.
- You'll LOVE our Patasha (Indian Sugar Drop Candy) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, No preservatives.
- ❤️Patasha can be used in cake decorations, toppings, confectionaries, snacks, Prasad and other customs.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 14oz (400g), Authentic Product of India, Alternative Names: Batasha, Battase.