Rani Paprika (Deggi Mirch, Low Heat) Spice Powder, Ground 14oz (400g) ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bags
Net Wt. 14oz (400g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Paprika Ground by Rani Brand®--Here's Why:
- 🌶️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🌶️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- 🌶️Perfect for Deviled Eggs & Other Low Heat Dishes! Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌶️10,000-15,000 SHU Heat Level, Net Wt. 14oz (400g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India, Alternative Name: (Indian) Deggi Mirch
Paprika A Little History!
Paprika, like all capsicums are native to the Americas. This spice is intimately associated with Hungarian cuisine. Paprika is often used as a garnish, sprinkled over eggs, hors’d ourves , and salads. Because paprika chili is seedless, paprika adds sweetness and color to dishes without adding heat. In India, it is a main ingredient in tandoori masala, which gives tandoori chicken its distinct color.