Rani Pappadums (Indian Lentil Wafer Snack) 5-Variety Papad Pack (Plain, Garlic, Cumin, Extra Hot, Black Pepper) 7 ounce (200g) Approximately 15pc, 7 inches ~ All Natural, Gluten Free | NON-GMO | Vegan
Pappadums (Papad) are thin Lentil Chips and are probably the most commonly eaten Indian foods around the world. Rani Papad are made to a traditional Indian recipe and are sun dried to preserve the flavors. They are ideal when served with Rani Brand Chutney's and Pickles, either as a starter, snack or main meal accompaniment.
Cooking Instructions (Microwave) Place pappadum in the microwave and cover with a paper towel. You can lightly brush vegetable oil on both sides of the pappadum if you prefer. Cook on full power for 30-45 seconds or until papdum is expanded.(The pappadum may require turning to ensure even cooking) All micro- wave ovens vary, Times given are approximate.
Cooking Instructions (Open Flame) use thongs on an open flame, turn frequently, as it expands and changes color that means its cooking. Should not take more than 30 seconds
- You'll LOVE our Rani Authentic Pappadums (Papad) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️ Healthy: Fat Free, Gluten Free, High in Protein, Vegan, CHOLESTEROL-Free
- ❤️️ 100% Natural, NON-GMO, No MSG, No Preservatives
- ★ Great Flavor, cooks very easy in the microwave or open flame, literally in seconds. Package has cooking instructions & good for storage
- ★ Restaurant Quality (extra large size 7"), this is the same product found in finer Indian Restaurants as an appetizer