Rani Pappad (Lentil Wafer) 5-Variety Pack (Plain, Garlic, Cumin, Ex Hot, Black Pepper) 7ounce Approx 15pc, 7 inches Natural, Gluten Free | NON-GMO
- You'll LOVE our Rani Authentic Pappadums (Papad) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️ Healthy: Fat Free, Gluten Free, High in Protein, Vegan, CHOLESTEROL-Free
- ❤️️ 100% Natural, NON-GMO, No MSG, No Preservatives
- ★ 5-Variety Value Pack (Plain, Garlic, Cumin, Extra Hot, Black Pepper) cooks very easy in the microwave or open flame, literally in seconds. Package has cooking instructions & good for storage
- ★ Restaurant Quality (extra large size 7"), this is the same product found in finer Indian Restaurants as an appetizer
Pappadums (Papad) are thin Lentil Chips and are probably the most commonly eaten Indian foods around the world. Rani Papad are made to a traditional Indian recipe and are sun dried to preserve the flavors. They are ideal when served with Rani Brand Chutney's and Pickles, either as a starter, snack or main meal accompaniment.
Cooking Instructions (Microwave) Place pappadum in the microwave and cover with a paper towel. You can lightly brush vegetable oil on both sides of the pappadum if you prefer. Cook on full power for 30-45 seconds or until papdum is expanded.(The pappadum may require turning to ensure even cooking) All micro- wave ovens vary, Times given are approximate.
Cooking Instructions (Open Flame) use thongs on an open flame, turn frequently, as it expands and changes color that means its cooking. Should not take more than 30 seconds
Best Enjoyed with Rani Chutney's
Ever wonder what they serve in Indian Restaurants?
Wonder no more! Pappadums are the most commonly served appetizer at Indian Restaurants, usually served with Mango Chutney, Tamarind Chutney & Coriander Chutney as accompaniments.
Rani Pappadums / Papad
Indian Lentil Wafers
Pappadums are thin Lentil Chips and are probably the most commonly eaten Indian foods around the world. Rani Papad are made to a traditional Indian recipe and are sun dried to preserve the flavors. They are ideal when served with Rani Brand Chutney’s and Pickles, either as a starter, snack or main meal accompaniment
Since Papad are essentially lentil flour, they are naturally high in protein. The real good news? If you roast or microwave them, they do not have any added fat either!
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Naturally High in Protein!
- Fat Free