Rani Pani Puri Masala (14-Spice Blend for Indian Spicy Water) 3.5oz (100g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | Indian Origin
Product Type: Snacks
Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g)
Ingredients: Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek Leaves, Split Red Gram, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Salt, Dry Ginger, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove, Bay Leaves, Mace.
- You'll LOVE our Pani Puri Masala (14-Spice Blend for Indian Spicy Water, gol gappa) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️Authentic Family Recipe Blend, Easy to follow reciped on box, Rani is a family owned USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, wraps back up in the box for easy storage.
- ❤️️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g), Product of India
Rani's Pani Puri Masala brings an instant spice and tanginess to the 'pani'. It is made from freshly sourced ground spices; this masala brings out the perfect mixture for your favorite snack, Pani Puri.
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
You'll LOVE our Pani Puri Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
14-Spice Blend for Indian Spicy Water, Gol gappa
Mainly originating from Varanasi, it is known by different names in different parts of the country. Pani Puri is indeed the most loved street food in India. A golgappa is a small, round shaped crispy puris, filled with various spices and chatpata water. So we promise you'll never hit those street stalls again once you make this pani puri recipe at home. Fresh, flavour some and right in the comfort of your homes!
- One of the most common and popular indian street food recipe.
- Ready in minutes - Fry or Microwaved, pour spicy water and enjoy it!
- Authentic Product of India