Rani Pani Puri Coins 7oz (200g) (Indian Water Balls) with Pani Puri Masala 3.5oz (100g) (14-Spice Blend for Indian Spicy Water) ~ All Natural | Vegan
- You'll LOVE our Pani Puri Coins (Indian Water Balls) with Pani Puri Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- Pani Puri Coins, also known as Indian Spicy Water Balls. Ready in Minutes- Fry or Microwave , Pour Spicy water and Enjoy it. Each pack contains approx 50 coins.
- Pani Puri Masala (14-Spice Blend) Authentic family recipe blend, easy to follow recipe on box. NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production)
- Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 7oz (200g) Pani Puri Coins ❤️️Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g) Pani Puri Masala, Product of India
This puri is hollow that allows you to make a hole on top and fill it with varieties of stuffing like potato, sprouted moong beans, boiled chickpeas, etc., top with sweet and spicy chutneys to make tongue tickling chaats.
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
Rani Pani Puri Coins
You'll LOVE our Pani Puri Coins by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Panipuri (pānīpūrī ) or Fuchka (Phuchka ) or Gupchup or Golgappa is a type of snack that originated in the Indian subcontinent, and is one of the most common street foods in India and Bangladesh. A wide variety of pani puri options are available to you As a result, pani puri today has almost a dozen different names that changes from region to region.
- One of the most common and popular indian street food recipe.
- Ready in minutes - Fry or Microwaved, pour spicy water and enjoy it!
- Authentic Product of India