Rani Organic Tamarind Slabs (Imli Slabs) 7oz (200g) ~ All Natural | No added sugar | Vegan | Gluten Free | NON-GMO | Indian Origin | USDA Certified Organic
- You'll LOVE our Organic Tamarind Slabs (Imli Slabs) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️USDA Certified Organic, 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free, Made from pure tamarind, thats it!
- ❤️No Sugar or Syrup Added like our competitors, Authentic Indian Tamarind (not from Thailand)
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Commonly used to make Tamarind Chutney, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) ⭐Imli Slabs
USDA Certified Organic!
This raw fruit pulp (tamarind slabs) is edible right out of the poly bag, though it may be considered too sour by some to consume as is. One of the main ingredient found in popular Indian Chutnies
- 100% Organic and Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
Rani Organic Tamarind Slabs (Imli Slabs)
Made from Organic Tamarind!
Tamarind is native to East Africa and Southern Asia. The tamarind tree grows wild throughout India, producing the pods from which the pulp like tamarind paste is extracted. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour and somewhat fruity flavor. Essential in South Indian and Gujurati cuisine, tamarind is used as a souring agent in lentil, sambars and rasams dishes. Rani's is sourced from India, with true authentic taste.
- Prominent ingredient in Worcestershire Sauce & HP Sauce
- Souring agent in many soups
- Gives that tangy flavor in many curry recipes
- Savory taste in Meat Based Stews
- Packed in a Poly Bag
Authentic Product of India