Rani Organic Jaggery (Unrefined Evaporated Organic Sugar Cane Juice) 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g PET Jar ~ Gluten Friendly | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Salt or fillers | Indian Product | USDA Certified Organic
Packaging: PET Jar
Net Wt. 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Organic Jaggery by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️USDA Certified Organic, 100% Natural, No Preservatives, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Jaggery.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Jaggery!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling Indian Foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g, Product of India
A pinch of jaggery is sometimes added to spicy preparations like sambhar, rasam and other gravies, to enhance the other flavours.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- No salt or fillers
- 100% Vegan
- Jaggery should be kept in airtight containers away from moisture and heat.
You'll LOVE our Organic Rani Organic Jaggery by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Unrefined cane sugar, no color added.
Kolhapuri Jaggery Gur is a natural unrefined cane sugar, renowned for its unique taste & texture. Jaggery is made from concentrating sugar cane juice, where the sugar cane juice is cooked slowly in large iron pans till it thickens. Then its allowed to cool and solidify. It is regularly consumed as a sweetener and is a part of many sweet delicacies such as gur ka chawal (rice with jaggery), which is a traditional Rajasthani dish.
- Jaggery can be added to lentil soups to add sweetness to balance the spicy, salty and sour components, particularly in Gujarati cuisine.
- Great Flavor! Available in 4 Sizes (500g, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg)
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India)
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Packed in a no barrier PET Jar
How to use Rani Organic Jaggery:
- In desserts and confections - Jaggery is a main component of ladoos (or laddus), simple Indian sweets made from a blend of basic ingredients like atta (whole-wheat flour), nuts, dried fruits, sugar, and ghee, found in casual and ceremonial settings. In Myanmar, jaggery is combined with tamarind pulp to make candies.
- In breads and rice - Use jaggery to make meethi roti, a sweetened whole-wheat flatbread, or gur ki kheer, a sweet dish made with rice, raisins, and milk.
- In savory dishes - The complex sweetness of jaggery provides balance in savory stews like moong dal (lentils) or spiced sauces, like Thai curries.