Rani Organic Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds Whole 5.29oz (150g) PET Jar, Trigonella Foenum Graecum ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | USDA Certified Organic
Product Type: Single Herbs and Spices
Item Form: Seed Whole
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 5.29oz (150g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Organic Methi (Fenugreek)
Native to the eastern Mediterranean and is cultivated widely in India, Morocco, France and Argentina. Fenugreek is a favorite spice in South India and Sri Lanka, where it is not limited to curries, but may also be found in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables. The strong aromatic aroma of fenugreek is similar to that of celery and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders.
- You'll LOVE our Rani Organic Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️USDA Certified Organic, 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 5.29oz (150g), Authentic Indian Product (Product of India), Alternative Name: (Indian) Methi Seeds