Rani Nutmeg (Jaiphul) Ground Powder Spice, 3oz (85g) ~ Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Nutmeg WholeA Little History!
Native to the Moluccas, nutmeg is also cultivated in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, India and the West Indies. The nutmeg tree produces a peach colored fruit that contains the nutmeg seed at its center. Available both whole and ground, nutmeg has a pleasing aroma with a bitter sweet flavor. In India, nutmeg is used in meat, rice and desert dishes. It is also a vital ingredient in garam masala, curry powder and tea masala spice blends.
Product Type: Seeds Whole
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Jaiphul
- You'll LOVE our Nutmeg Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Jaiphul Whole