Rani Moringa Powder (Drumstick Powder) 2.46oz (70g) PET Jar ~ 100% Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | No colors | Indian Origin
Moringa is also the botanical name (Moringa Oleifera) for drumstick that takes its name from Murungai (Tamil) or Muringa (Malayalam). While it grows in most parts of India, it’s probably more ubiquitous in Southern India. Moringa has found its way into many different recipes. It can be used like an herb – as a wonderful hot or cold tea, vegetable-smoothies and soups further benefit from moringa, as it adds a unique colour and a spicy taste. Moringa can also be used in salad-dressings and even bakery products. Vegetarian cereal bars are also an interesting product.
Product Type: Ground Powder
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. 2.46oz (70g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Moringa Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- No SALT, No MSG, No Preservatives, No non-sense! Gluten Friendly, Vegan & NON-GMO 100% Natural, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Moringa has a bitter and slightly sweet taste which can be added to shakes, smoothies, and yogurt to boost nutritional intake.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence! Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- Net Wt. 2.46oz (70g), Authentic Indian Product
Strong Aroma? YES! Asafetida typically works as a flavour enhancer and, used along with turmeric, is a standard component of Indian cuisine, particularly in lentil curries such as dal, sambar as well as in numerous vegetable dishes.
- Gluten Friendly
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!
- Authentic Indian Product
Rani Asafetida Ground with Fenugreek and Turmeric
You'll LOVE our Asafetida Ground with Fenugreek and Turmeric by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
In Indian cuisine, hing powder is often paired with other spices like turmeric or fenugreek. When ground into a powder, hing can be a good addition to your spice cabinet as it is used as a flavor enhancer and once cooked, releases an onion-like flavor. Just a small pinch can add a savory, umami quality to dishes, such as curries, lentil dal, soups, and stews. It is also known as devil's dung, asant, food of the gods, jowani badian, stinking gum, hing, hengu, ingu, kayam, and ting.
- Our Asafetida Health Blend is pared with Fenugreek and Turmeric which make it a healthy spice!
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Alternate Names: Asafoetida, Hing, Heeng (Hindi)
No onions.. no garlic? This is the spice for you!
No Onions? No Garlic? No problem. Rani Brand premium asafetida has long been used as a substitute for onions and garlic in a wide variety of recipes. Many people who suffer from allergies use this as well. Also, just as onions and garlic have a very pungent smell and taste, our asafetida is no different. , our asafetida is no different. Sniff at your own risk.