Rani Vindaloo Curry Cooking Spice Paste, Hot! 10oz (300g) Glass Jar ~ No Colors | All Natural | NON-GMO | Vegan | Gluten Free | Indian Origin
Vindaloo Masala A Little History!
Vindaloo is a complicated spice blend from the Southwestern coastal region of India. This special blend is best suited for the pallet of the spicy curry lover. Both aromatic and intense in flavor, Vindaloo is the perfect companion to plain basmati rice which helps balance its heat. Vindaloo masala is typically combined with meat, and poultry dishes. It also helps spice up vegetable and paneer recipes.
Product Type: Ground Powder
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Marinade & Grill Spice
Ingredients: Coriander, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cinnamon, Garlic, Chillies, Cumin
- You'll LOVE our Vindaloo Curry Masala by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- No SALT, No MSG, No Preservatives, No non-sense! Gluten Free, Vegan & NON-GMO 100% Natural, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Chicken Tikka Masala (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence! Packed in a no barrier Poly Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Alternative Name (English) Marinade & Grill Spice Blend, Product of India