Rani Lindy Pepper Powder (Long Pepper, Piper Longum, Pipli) 3.5 Ounce (100g) ~ All Natural | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Lindy, Lindi Pepper Powder (Long Pepper, Piper Longum, Pipli)... Little History! Long Pepper is a native of India and it is considerably less hot than many ground pepper varieties. At the same time, it is deeply aromatic and energizing. Treat it like the bridge between black pepper and chiles in your spice blends to add considerable complexity and flavorful heat.
- You'll LOVE our Rani Lindy, Lindi Pepper Powder (Long Pepper, Piper Longum, Pipli) Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Lindy Pepper is closely related to Black Pepper, and only grown in India
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Net Wt. 3.5 Ounce (100g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Pipli
You'll LOVE our Black Pepper by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Premium Indian MG-1 Grade
Black Pepper is the dried, mature but unripe berry (fruit) of Piper nigrum, a branching vine or climbing, perennial shrub. Black pepper is the most important spice of India and world due to its day-to-day use. There is a distinct and undeniable earthiness to the flavor of black pepper, one that is woody, piney, and sharp all at the same time.Black pepper is the most pungent and flavorful of all types of peppers and it is available as whole or cracked peppercorns or ground into powder.
Known as "King of Spices"
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- Black pepper is more aromatic than the other varieties of pepper.