Rani Kebab Masala Paste for Meat Dishes 10.5oz (300g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Kebab Masala Spice Paste by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️Now in GLASS JAR! 100% Natural (No Colors), Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️Easy to follow recipe on bottle, Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Curry vegetables or our favorite Kebab Curry!
- ❤️️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️Net Wt. 10.5oz (300g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
A Little History!
Kebab was first served in the year 1299 by the Ottoman Sultans to their guests, however it was not until 1453 that it became the national dish of Turkey. Since then, Kebab has remained virtually the same, and has become tremendously popular the world over. The Kebab was introduced into India during the Islamic Invasion and was infused into Northern cuisine (Punjab, Mulghai). Typically made of minced lamb or beef, kebabs are roasted on an open fire (BBQ), or tandoori oven.
Product Type: Ground Powder Spice Blend
Net Wt. Net Wt. 10.5oz (85g)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Marinade & Grill Spice for kebabs
Ingredients: Rapeseed Oil, Ground Spices [Coriander, Paprika, Turmeric, Cumin, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Ginger, Chili, Spice] Water, Salt, Maize Flour, Tamarind, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Latic Acid) Mustard Powder, Garlic Powder