Rani Ginger (Adarak) Powder Ground, Spice 5lbs (80oz) Bulk PET Jar ~ Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Product Type: Powder Ground
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 5lbs (80oz)
Product of India
Ingredients: Ginger Powder
- You'll LOVE our Ginger Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg, Authentic Indian Product, Product of India, Alternative Name: (Indian) Adarak
Culinary Uses of Dry Ginger Powder:
The dry ginger powder comes from fresh ginger roots that are dried. It is a well-made off-white brownish powder that possesses a sharp flavour and a distinct aroma.
- Dry ginger powder is utilized as a spice in curries, gravies and marinades.
- Can be added along with turmeric, cinnamon and cloves, one can make ginger tea.
- Used in marinades for tandoori starters.
- Used to flavour ginger cookies and candies.
You'll LOVE our Ginger Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Native to India and China, ginger is an ancient spice that has been cultivated in tropical Asia for over 3,000 years. Ginger has a warm, woody aroma, with a hot and slightly bitter taste. Ginger combines particularly well with the warm flavor of cumin, and coriander in savory Indian dishes. It also contributes largely to pickles, chutneys and curry powders, which make it an essential spice in Indian cuisine. In the west, it is largely used in puddings, jams, preserves, cakes, breads and cookies.
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Alternative Name: (Indian) Adarak