Rani Ghee Pure & Natural from Grass Fed Cows (Clarified Butter) 8oz (227g) ~ Glass Jar | Paleo Friendly | Keto Friendly | Gluten Free | Product of USA
Special Note: Ghee may liquefy during shipping, but will re-solidify within a few hours of refrigeration, or overnight at room temperature.
Clarified butter (Ghee) is the purest form of butter. Unsalted butter is simmered until the milk solids and water have been evaporated. The butter is transformed into golden color oil with a sweet nutty taste. Ghee is the basic cooking oil of India and is used to sauté and deep fry a large variety of dishes. With a high cooking (smoke) point of 425 degrees its extremely versatile. The richness and cost of dairy products in India elevate Ghee to symbolize wealth and prosperity to those who cook with it. It is also important religious oil used in Hindu fire ceremonies.
- You'll LOVE our Rani Ghee by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- Special Note: Our ghee is not a mass produced product, it has texture and character of a crafted product. Its also grainy & characteristic of Butter Oil (as it should be). If you are looking for a completely uniformed, mass produced product, this is not for you.
- Made in the USA in old fashioned small batches, slow cooked unsalted butter & straining, not mass produced by a centrifuge, no co-packed, we make this ourselves.
- High smoke point at 425F degrees, very versatile, Replace your current butter, olive oil, coconut oil or other cooking oil 1:1 with ghee
- Rani is a USA based company selling Indian Foods for over 30 years, buy with confidence!