Rani Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds Whole 21oz (1.30lbs 596g - 1lb & 5oz) PET Jar, Trigonella foenum graecum ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free | Non-GMO | Indian Origin, used in cooking & Ayurvedic spice
Fenugreek is Native to the eastern Mediterranean and is cultivated widely in India, Pakistan, Morocco, France and Argentina. Fenugreek is a favorite spice in South India and Sri Lanka, where it is not limited to curries, but may also be found in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables. The strong aromatic aroma of fenugreek is similar to that of celery and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders.
RECIPE: Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Prep-time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Heat level: Medium
Serving size: 1 jar
2 medium carrots cut lengthwise
½ head cauliflower florets
1 green mango cut in large pieces
1 lemon cut in medium pieces
1 tsp. Rani Turmeric Ground
1 tsp. Rani Chili Powder
1 tsp. sugar
1 ½ tsp. salt
4 tsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. Rani Mustard Seeds
1 tsp. Rani Fenugreek Seeds
In a mixing bowl combine vegetables, turmeric, chili powder, lemon juice salt, and sugar. Sauté mustard and fenugreek in a pan with oil for a few minutes and combine into mixing bowl. Pour contents into air tight container and refrigerate. Keeps for one month. Pickle gets more flavorful as it ages.
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Methi Seeds
Product Type: Seeds
Ingredients: Fenugreek Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Fenugreek Methi by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free Ingredients, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bags, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Methi Seeds